Aim's blog

Thursday, May 01, 2008

This blog has officially become the Coheed and Cambria blog I'm deciding. I have 3 different posts for them, and I've seen them 3 different times. This one was different though. This was an acoustic show at Graywhale. So, the pics are kinda blurry because I was standing on my toes tryin to see what I was taking a picture of, but I still couldn't see. But I was finally able to meet the boys, and I was soooo nervous. They signed my shirt, (of which I still haven't washed...haha), and then the bass player spilled his drink on it by accident when he was done. Whoops! But I didn't care. I kinda felt like a dork for bein all giddy and nervous, when I'm actually a 28-year-old woman...but it's how I am when I meet my F-A-V-O-R-I-T-E band....

2 Comments:

Blogger April said...

haha!! you're crazy! glad you got to meet them!

8:14 AM  
Blogger April said...

btw..that first comment is spam!! you might want to delete it..i think it's a virus!

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home